Monday, December 7, 2009

myBBstore.com Grand Sale, 27 Nov - 3 Jan 2010

Hi folks,

No doubt MyBbStore has been one of the online baby stores I frequented. I bought quite a lot of items from here. One example is their Nuby Non-spill free Bottle for both KY and Shone and for my friends and sisters(includes sister-in-law) ...altogether I think I purchase more than 6 bottles there? haha...

I also ordered my hard-to-find Bfree bottle teat from them as well as MAM bottles teat.

So check out their sales if you are searching to find any baby stuff!

By the way, I noticed that they also sell my kids' favourite Hi 5 VCD when I browse their store last time...so itchy and thought of getting one for them when I saw them happily hopping and dancing to the tunes on every Sunday morning whereby Hi5 is shown on NTV7.

Shopping time folks!

Enjoy!

Cheers!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: