Sunday, December 6, 2009

New Cloth Pad fan

Now folks, if you remember my post on my purchase of mamapatch modern cloth pad(liners) here, I have used it and I am now a new fan of Cloth Pad!

And I am seriously eager to try out their cloth pad meant for menstrual as the one I bought previously was the cloth pad liner.

Here's my conversation with the lady boss, Chinnee, who is also a new-found friend, who has sons(she has twins boy) same age as Shone(same month even!).

Still remember the post I mentioned Chinnee baked some cookies and so nice of her to pass few to her DH to pass it to me(his DH office being near to mine!).

Here's my brief conversation with Chinnee one day(barely edited..for the originality..Chinnee, if you are reading this...hope you don't mind me posting our conversation chat here!)

Me: Hey, love ur mamapatch cloth pad and planning to get a few more. let me noe if got any sales on.lol.
Chinnee says: u used d?
Me says: wanna try those meant for period.
Chinnee says: review?
Me says: i did. i bought the pantyliner type. planning to blog it.
Chinnee says: how does it feel?
Me says: good
Chinneesays: okok....let me know. i mean compare to disposable.
Me says: not smelly...
Chinnee says: haha....!!! great!!
Me says: i mean weird.. disposable...after like 2 hrs u can smell something really bad if u got some discharge
Chinnee says: see how actually nice smell we are!
Me says: but not with the pad
Chinnee says: those are chemical mah..
Me says: then i turned it over and reuse the other side when I am rushing n forgot to change another one( as i read it somewhere that it can be done this way for pantyliner i think...). obviously not for period type haha... can rite?
Chinnee says: for period nope coz another side is water barrier
Me says: o...actually got front n back for pantyliner type?
Chinnee says: mamapatch panty liner can use on both side. no front and back.


So folks, from here you can tell I am a newly-converted Cloth Pad fan now besides my new craze over Cloth Diaper which you can read it here, here and here.

Wait till I get my new stock of cloth pad meant for monthly menses...I shall update my experience here!

Cheers to Green-hood and Green life!

Gambatei!

2 comments:

Chinneeq said...

thanks for sharing. hope more ladies will be able to realise the benefits of cloth and also make effort to save our environment in long run :p

alohamolly said...

Most welcome Chinnee,

PLanning to get few more during Fabulousmom sales which is ending soon i think on 3 Jan 2010 :P