Saturday, January 30, 2010

G-Force X adventure with DH at Sunway Lagoon Extreme Park

Hi folks! Howdy ...howdy...when was the last time you and your life partner(a.k.a husband/wife) went for some "twosome time"...it's very important as it can keep the "sparks" going in a relationship!

When I have no one to pass the extra free Sunway Lagoon tickets(to all parks!!) after my winning entry in
Week Six Project Alpha by Nuffnang, and the fact that when I brought my kids and dad along on my previous trip, both DH & I missed the Extreme Park which are not suitable for kids and elderly.


So I asked DH, why not we go ourselves? Just the two of us? For some twosome "pak toh"(dating) time!


I think it's been quite sometime since we go out for some adventures ever since our two lovely kids arrived!

One of the "crazy things or adventures that I remembered was when we just drove up to Genting Highland for a cuppa ice-blended coffee at Coffee Bean up on the chilly hills at 2-3am.



And since DH is gamed for it, plus he had wanted to try the flying fox and other adventures he saw at Extreme Park the other day!


So off we went and I think the highlights of the day is we SAT on the G-Force X!!!
(Picture below from Google, too shy to post up my video here as I am screaming like "super-horified" woman!)
Actually before we sign a form to declare that we willingly participate in this adventure and they hold no responsiblity..bla...bla..bla form, it began to drizzle...[haha..silently I am dancing in my heart..thinking yeah...can escape :P cos I am super duper afraid of height!!! Not to mentioned being thrown up within 2 seconds, faster than Ferrari F1 as I was told...eiks], then the guy said, " Yes, we can still proceed provided there is no thunderstorm.."

Oh my...so DH asked me to quickly sign and we are the LAST "crazy" :P couple to go for this G-Force X adventure for the day!

I kept reassuring myself that it is NOT SCARY!!! If u c my video(yea they charge RM10 to record the video for you!!!), you would be laughing loud! :P

That was the highlight of the adventure we had at Sunway Lagoon Extreme Park. I made DH brought me from the lest scary ride to the MOST exciting one which is G-Force X!! This is not included in the
Extreme Park though, we have to pay for the ride! It cost us MYR50(after 50% discount) for a couple ride(if you a Malaysian and possess a Mykad).

And after the ride, we were given our video cd(cost MYR10), a certificate of "insanity" and a coupon which enables us to try G-Force X again for three times(chop and the fourth time FOC). I was told that there's only two G-Force X sites in Malaysia, one is Sunway Lagoon and the other one located at KL Tower.


Wanna know more about what we tried? Besides the SCREAM PARK, we tried some other stuff and the one which I love most is the Flying Fox..nice...like a bird flying low in the sky...free and cool...haha...

Stay tuned for more posting about this twosome moments! Now we should really do this more often! Should schedule in our "twosome" time weekly or bi-monthly...anyone interested to babysit for us? haha...Just kidding...

Cheers!



2 comments:

Sherry said...

wow.. so fun, I google the tickets so pricey dont want go

alohamolly said...

Yup Sherry, it is pricey but they hav 50% discount for twin ride for MyKad holder, so it cost us rm50 for that (scary yet fun) ride!

U shld try too if u just wan to experience a 2 sec hair- rising experience! It does makes me less fearful for other stuff in life being a timid person I am :)