Thursday, January 28, 2010

I am Little Helper

Hi folks!


I stumbled upon this blog called:http://wanfida.blogspot.com/, and the owner is organising an interesting contest called "I am little Helper Contest"!





All we need to do is to upload a picture of our little angel helping us to do chore! 


And I like to choose this one where my daughter, KY, 3 years old(DOB: 25 July 2006), is helping me to prepare our lunch, ABC Pasta.



KY is helping me to tear the mushrooom here!


Check out more details about this contest by clicking the banner above!


Contest runs from : 5 January 2010 to 29 January 2010


Cheers!




3 comments:

** Perfect Love ** said...

tq for join my contest
good luck ;-)

Sherry said...

wow looks like she is really interested in cooking

alohamolly said...

Thx Perfect Love!

And yes, Sherry, they simply love doing way we adults did!

Cheers!