Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What are friends for me?

Hi folks,

I am writing this post with a favourite song playing on my Ipod..."If We Hold On Together" by Diana Ross. One of my favourite song.

It brings about memories of the good time spent with friends. Friends of all sort, old buddies, colleagues, ex-colleagues, blogger friends, online friends or even someone of a brief encounter but gave such impact on my life by mere words of encouragement or a kind act!

Good and worthy friends to me are one:

1. I can talk to about just everything under the sun.
2. One whom I don't have to be afraid for appearing/sound silly.
3. One who are game to do "crazy" things with me.
4. One who I continue to think of and missing even though we are far apart.
5. One who can comfort and lift me up unconditionally.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The list can go on and on...and how many such good and worthy friends you have?

Cherish them! Cherish the moment with your good friends!

Let them know you care!

Shower them with such care and love like how they have done to us!

Have you been catching up with your friends lately? Why not do it today? Or even NOW!

Thanks to ALL my friends who have been there for me!! ( You know you are the ONE~!)

Cheers!

2 comments:

transformed housewife said...

A friend in need is a friend indeed. hehe just to add to ur list.

alohamolly said...

Thx dear for adding to it!
Cheers!