Friday, January 15, 2010

My Valentine’s Day

Hi folks,


This year(2010), the first day of Chinese New Year actually falls on a romantic day, Yep, i.e. Valentine's Day!


I personally feel that Valentine's Day might not need to spend with an opposite gender. We can also have fun(in my case) with our girlfriends, especially those who are still unattached!


Now, if I have a chance to spend my Valentine's Day with Anne Hathaway(picture below) whom I fell in love with after watching her movie, The Princess Diaries (2001).



And the fact that Anne Hathaway is a vegetarian as well(so am I), I would love to bring her to a cosy Vegan and Vegetarian Outlet(LovingHut) near my place for a "romantic" meal together!


First, I shall order this Loving Hut Cuppuccino for both of us.


 
Then, I will like to let her try out this Malaysians all-time favourite, popular dish- Nasi Lemak.




Next, I shall order this icy "ice kacang" another popular dish amongst Malaysian for her to clear the warmth from the Malaysia weather & friendly Malaysians as well as from the earlier nasi lemak dish.




Of course I will not forget to snap a picture of me with Anne Hathaway for remembrance!






And if I managed to win a ticket to the premiere of 

Valentine’s Day starred by her, it will be COMPLETE & PERFECT!!



How would you spend your Valentine's Day?


Hope it will be a happy one for you!


CHeers!




No comments: