Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ice Skating Adventure with KY

Sorry for the very blurred image..as DH was taking from outside the skating rink with one hand while the hand carrying Shone.

I brought KY along for Ice-skating adventure after winning some tickets for the Project Alpha.

But guess what, as mommy herself do not know how to skate, I am more like a mommy crab teaching the baby crab how to walk! And both of us fall at the entrance itself ...luckily we both dressed in our jeans!

I had to hold KY with one hand and the other hand holding on strongly on the side wall...had pains on my shoulder and back after that..signs of getting old....

And after going about 3 quarter around the ice-skating rink, KY wanted me to CARRY her!!! How can I when the floor is so slippery and I cannot even balance myself :P So I told her, "Only left a few steps and we'll reached the exit...mommy will hold you, let's go!".

And when I asked her whether she likes ice-skating? KY replied yes.

And when I asked her again whether she want to continue skating? KY said No!!! And added next time when she grows up she'll be able to skate as well as those big sisters she saw, wearing those lovely skating costume! lol...

By the way, the ice-skating rink at Sunway Pyramid is open to children age 3 and above, so KY barely reach the minimum age requirement...and I thought it would be a nice experience or good exposure for her ;) Plus, mommy herself has not tried ice-skating herself :P

Anyway, folks, if you are interested to go to Pyramid Ice-Skating Rink(best to go for couples :P hehe...*wink* get what I mean? Provided perhaps the guy can skate better than the girl...lol), check out their site here)!

Cheers!

No comments: