Saturday, January 2, 2010

Nuffnang Friso Gold Family Day Out


(Picture taken from Nuffnang site)



Hi folks,

Just a short entry...that my family is attending Nuffnang Friso Gold Family Day Out at 1-Utama today!

Due to being the early entry, I am given the privilege to invite another family over to join in the fun!

And, I have invited my ever-nice babysitter, her husband and her two kids along to have some fun together!

I always believe that we should appreciate the services of our babysitter who given us a sense of security and comfort that our children is on good hands! And it's not an easy job being a babysitter! Not only it can be tiring but it is a BIG responsibility as well to take care of someone's kids!

So, stay tuned while I post other pictures of the event soon!

Meanwhile, happy weekend everyone and hope to meet some blogger buddies at this event! Don't forget to say hi and hope to snap a picture with you all for remembrance!

Cheers!

No comments: