Sunday, January 3, 2010

KY going to nursery?!


Yes, I have enrolled KY to a nursery!!!

And these are some items I bought from Tesco Back-to-School promotion. Actually it was an impromptu purchase as it did not crossed into my mind that I should be getting these for her as she'll be starting her nursery soon!! And actually I quite like that lady-like looking white Pallas school shoes, it's very comfy and lady-like unlike those we wore last time, rite mommies :P. And it only cost RM18.90, which I think cheaper than the sport shoes I bought for KY last Chinese New Year??!!

Wow..I feel like I am stepping into another mommy zone....which consist of schooling children, homeworks, exams, etc...wow..wow..cannot imagine that! From baby-hood, toddlerhood and now it's a new adventure for me, catching up with current education and other extra-curricular activities(range from UCMAS, Kumon, etc, etc,...wow...but pray that I don't go into the extreme and neglect the most important fact that KY should have interest in those before committing to send her to one!!!!)

As much as I love to homeschool her but as I am still a FTWM(Full-time Working Mom), I cannot find sufficient time to coach her properly.

So best to enrol her to a nursery and she's been asking me to send her to school ever since last year!! Hopefully her desires to go to school persevere! :)


Cheers everyone!

Happy New Year and have a Great Year!


2 comments:

Sherry said...

time flies how old is she?

alohamolly said...

Hi Sherry..

Thanks for dropping by Sherry..

She's 3 1/2 years old now :)

2010 considered 4 years old when she start her nursery..

How time flies...