Monday, January 11, 2010

Toxic metal in kids’ jewellery from China?!!

Hi folks!


Alarmed by the news at TheStar Online today.


As I am currently spring-cleaning my house in preparation of Chinese New Year, I had contemplating of throwing away some toys which I don't think my kids are playing anymore. 


As Shone seems to like putting things into his mouth a LOT lately, the news "Toxic metal in kids’ jewellery from China", really makes me shiver....


Time to check and screen thru the toys thoroughly! No matter where the toys are made. It's good to check through the materials. Hope our local authorities can also assist us to screen through these toxic materials used especially for kids' product!!

Take care and take note folks!


Cheers!

2 comments:

transformed housewife said...

we need to be careful then. opps sorry, I wanted to say hi first. I want to know more abt you. I've become ur follower.

alohamolly said...

Hi thanks!

Nice to know a new mommyblogger buddy!

Cheers!