Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Sis!


Hi folks!

Today marks the birthday of my elder Sister, Irvin!

This is my favourite picture taken during last CNY, 3 sisters with 3 babies!
Can you spot which one is my elder sister, Irvin? Nope, not the first one on the left...that's my mom, though everytime we go out, people says she looks like my sister! Haha...yep...it's the one in pink shirt in the middle, carrying her baby girl!


My roommate used to tell me that having a sibling(especially same gender) is such a blessings as we get to share jokes, secrets and our ups and down!

My sister and I are one year apart, so we do get to share a lot in common indeed.

We shared the same:
1) Nursery, schools(from primary to secondary) and nearly the same college too until I got scholarship to study at another college that is!
2) Same bunch of friends we used to hang out with
3) Same parent and relatives (lol...of course lar!!!)
4) Very close married and pregnancy times which then again makes us share almost the same topic of conversation ranging from marriage preparation, pregnancy woes, and now parenting!
5) What else same ya...sis? (if you reading this now...haha)

Even though we share similar childhood experiences yet when we grew up, each of us encounter different experiences which made up what we are today!

But, one thing remains the same, whenever we face any problems or need a listening ear, we knew who to call!

So, Irvin(or we call her "dajie" at home), Happy 3? Birthday to you!

May you have a Great Yearssssss Ahead!

Thanks for being there for me when I need it!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Bangchik and Kakdah said...

Happy Birthday to her too.... ~bangchik

transformed housewife said...

happy birthday to ur sis. u asked me why I become a SAHM only for 31/2 years? well, I'm in NZ now following my hubby who's currently doing his phd in University of Waikato. So, hopefully we will be back to Msia for good ny this April since we've been here since Nov, 2006.