Monday, February 1, 2010

What are the things that will make you go just one more shot?

 Hi folks,
I believe each of us have our share of ups and downs....and how do you guys managed to pull yourself up and continue to strive on your life and goals?
For me, these are the following people, events, ways which have managed to cheers me on:
  1. My personal mentors, whether they are my buddies, families, historical figures or even brief encounters of a stranger or even my own kids.
  2. A words of encouragement, a quote or even a simple yet touching story.
  3. A past events which I faced difficulties and triumphed.
  4. A regretable action/event which makes me said "No, I will not repeat the same mistakes again ever!"
  5. The pure determination build up over tiny struggles and effort made along the life journey which enable me to carry on. So every little effort counts! Without the first bun, you won't feel full after the 10th bun!







What about you?


What are the things, people or events which has enable you to have that strength and courage to carry on your quest?


Please do SHARE! I shall share about each of these "batteries" I listed above in another post after hearing from all of you too!


Let us all BE INSPIRED and be as REMARKABLE as you!


Cheers to All!



3 comments:

transformed housewife said...

1- the positive thinking that tells me one day I would succeed.
2- other people experiences that can motivate me.
3- the fact life is too short to dwell on the things in the past.

adrianathani said...

1. my children
2. mothers like you!
3. my dreams and ambitions
4. the realization that i only have one life to live, so i must live it to the fullest :)

alohamolly said...

Thx for dropping by folks!

And appreciate d additional points of encouragement given!

Gambatei folks!