Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Shone at 20 months

Time really flies, soon Shone will be turning two.

My goal to BF Shone till 2 years old nearly cut short due to recent flu attack and my own careless mistakes of not alerting the doctor that I am still breastfeeding. The flu medication I took was so strong that I can really feel my milk supply disappear just like that…just mere single pill I took. So sad…

I can sense that there's not much milk left but Shone is still sucking hard. Hopefully his diligence can sustain my milk supply while I try to get as much rest and nutrients I can to boost the supply back once more!

Shone at this age is so fun to watch! Ask any parents of a 20 month toddler!

He loves to entertain us and amuse himself.

-          Talks a lot

-          Sings a lot, his fav are Twinkle-twinkle little star, Incy Wincy Spider, and many other songs we used to sing or play on the Iphone application.

-          Like to perform and make funny expression

-          Loves feeding himself

-          Loves walking more than being carried (opposite to his currently 3 year plus sister who wants us to carry her all the time! We are thankful that not both of them want carrying at the same time, else we would really be building up our biceps well!)

-          Loves brushing teeth and washing hands & feet (including using waterless cleanser)

-          Cannot sit still on car seat or high chair during meals

-          Prefer pushing and examining his tricycle or small car rather than riding on them as if he's a mechanic…oh boys being boys huh? I don't recall KY doing that at his age :P

-          Loves his sister but dislike being hugged tightly or kissed by her

-          Mimic his sister act at all times, perfectly well at single attempt

Here's two of them on the piano, I think his hands movement really looks like a pro pianist..time to save up to get one for them!

 

Cheers!

1 comment:

Fairus Basir from The Juggling Queen said...

mine 2nd one is turning 1 in a few days.. they grew really fast, don't u think?

ur kids are adorable..