Mother's Day is approaching...have you started planning anything for your mom? I have been discussing with my siblings since a month back as 3 of us have got married, so we have both side "mothers" to celebrate with. So normally we would plan early so that we get to celebrate with our mom together.
With the radio station keeps repeating the ad for Mother's Day, I can't help reminisching that very FIRST CRY of my first child.
For those of you who have experience childbirth or witness one (being the hubby), do you still remember THE FIRST CRY of your first born/child?
I remembered when I was pregnant with my first child, I was not very sure what to expect. Even though I have asked and gone through every child birth article I managed to read, but still feeling nervous when the time comes nearer each day.
Even when the contraction happened, I wasn't sure whether it is a "false alarm" or for real! I called my mom to seek her advice, and finally talked to the baby, "Please, if you are ready to arrive, give mommy a clearer sign". And soon enough, I see blood spots and quickly took my shower and washed my hair as advised by my mommy friends because for Chinese, we have taboo for washing hair during confinement. So I had better get myself cleaned thoroughly before the delivery!
And when I was wheeled to a room in the hospital at 9pm, the pain starts slow but steadily. The nurse told my hubby to go back and wait for phone call. I did not expect that, I thought he is going to stay with me till the baby arrive. And from experience, the nurse said, it won't be so soon. True enough, I only dilated to 9cm 12 hours later. Still, I have not have the chance to hear the first cry of my child in the labor room as I was pushed into operation theatre for emergency c-section.
- Grand Prize Winner x 1 – FREE Designer Inspired bag of the winner's choice (any bag available on the website)
- Consolation Prizes (Unlimited) – All submissions gets 15% Mother's Day Cash Voucher To Shop At AliceWonders.com
Make a new post on your blog, titled THE FIRST CRY and share your first baby birth experience.
Must link AliceWonders.com and MomBloggersPlanet's contest giveaway post
Must put the contest banner and link back to this contest page.
Leave the URL to your entry in the comment box at the entry here.
Include the two URL s in your blog post and banner for the sidebar.
Terms and Condition!!!
- This contest is opened to Malaysian only.
- Contest starts from 26th April and ends on 7th May 09. HURRY!!
- By participating, you expressly consent for your particulars to be posted on MomBloggersPlanet.com and AliceWonders.com
- MomBloggersPlanet.com will select the winners
- AliceWonders.com will handle the prizes delivery.
- Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be announced on MomBloggersPlanet.com and also will be contacted via email.
- MomBloggersPlanet.com and AliceWonders.com reserves the rights to change, amend, delete or add on to these Terms and Conditions without prior notice to you and shall become effective on such date as determine by us. You agree to be bound by such amendments.
- MomBloggersPlanet.com and Alice Wonders.com reserves the right to cancel the contest at any stage, if deemed necessary in our opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of our control.
So folks, let's share our first baby birth experience and win ourselves or for our mom a gorgeous bag!!