Friday, April 9, 2010

Life Graph

How is your life now?

A-     Uneventful

B-      Full of high and low, laughters and tears?

 

If it is B, congrats! Cos it would mean that you are living and experiencing your life fully.

If it is A, dread not, you are just experiencing a "static" progress in life now..comfort zone so to speak.

I remember the time when I attended the Asiawork Basic Training and the trainer used to show us a similar graph I drew here, which I call it "life graph".

A is a static line. In medical term, this person is "dead".

B is a ups & down curve. In medical term, this person is "alive".

This is just an example to used as an analogy to us to reflect upon our life.

So often than not, when our life is full of ups and down, we feel so drained and overwhelmed by it.

But when our life is so "usual", "nothing much happening", we feel bored…and start to look for some excitement…does this rings true for you?

Haha..

I have my share moment of being in the Zone A before, after being in Zone B for so long and wanted some time to "stay away" and being in "solitude" and "take a break" so to speak.

It is good, helps me to keep me back on track which is something I am unable to do during the hustle-bustle hectic schedule in Zone B. However, Zone A serve as to refuel and should not be too long, else we would lost that kinda of zest in life. Our "muscles" or enthusiasm in life will slowly diminish and we would kinda love or grew so used to being in our "comfort zone" that we do not want to leave it for fear of the unknown or fear of being "tumbled" in the ups and down wave again…but after sometime, I feel that is the way life should be life and experienced to make it a life worth living.

Instead of living yet dying away, not accomplishing anything in life or not having challenge our potential to the fullest!

Just sharing my thought for the day with you folks!

And I still remember the promise I made to myself after attending the workshop, that is to make monthly monitoring on my "life" mode..and readjust back if lying too static for too long which is unhealthy!

So guys..here I am again..chatter-ry me…beware!

Hahaha..Just kidding!

 

Have a great and fulfilling life folks! Life is just so short to spent "hiding away", tucking away in safe zone!

 

Cheers!

 

No comments: