Friday, April 30, 2010

Love World Love sloggi

Hi folks,
 
Ever since I started my breastfeeding journey with my first child in 2006 and subsequently with my second child in 2008, here is what you can see in my wardrobe (can you make out the word S-L-O-G-G-I there :P)
 
So unappetizing nursing bras :P
 
When I saw Sloggi's bras called "Love World Love sloggi", a brand new eco-friendly range where lingerie is made out of recycled material, I am immediately smittened!
 
[picture-for-blog-entry.jpg] 
I would love to get some of these nice-looking bra to replace the ones I am having for close to 4 years now.
 
But give a pat on myself, breastfeeding mommies, we Love our Kids, Love this world, that is why we chose breastfeeding, irregardless whether it is cool, pretty or unexciting attire we gotta wear :)
 
So cheers to sloggi for coming up with such eco-friendly brand!
 
To get to know more about sloggi new range, go to their site here!
 

No comments: