Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Portrait Sketching by Hanz

Hi folks!

 

One of the thing I love doing being a great supporter and researcher on WAHM issues, I love showcasing or buying products from these lovely and wonderful WAHM/SAHM folks or WAHM-aspiring folks!

 

Note: WAHM = Work at Home Mom, SAHM = Stay At Home Mom

 

Now, one of my WAHM-aspiring buddy( just like me) has taken a leap and launch her Potrait Sketching service!

 

 
 

 

Here's what describe by my blogger buddy, Hanz ( Charm Chameleon Chatterbox) about her service:

Good for own memorial collection, gift, home decor or whatever you like. Sketching quality as on image sample.

Your portrait will be drawn up to your selection either on full A4 size drawing paper or on full size A3 drawing paper. Medium is only available in black and white. Finish drawing will also be laminated.

Service charge is as follows :

A3 Size : RM 40
(maximum number of face is 2.
Additional face will be charge RM 3/per face.)

A4 Size : RM 30
(maximum number of face is 2.
Additional face will be charge RM 3/per face.)

Upon order you need to send to me your own photo by email. You'll be given a copy of portrait by email attachment to finalise. I only allow one time editing and editing more than once will be chargeable accordingly. Final sketch item will be sent by post. Please allow 3 weeks for sketching and delivery (bear with me since I am full-time-working mother).

You can make the payment via bank transfer and delivery can be arrange by post or by hand (subject to location mentioned at the sidebar) Customer has to bare the Postage charge and the cost will be inform later depending on recipient address. If interested please visit my blogshop.

WARNING : Obscene or image that is controversial
will automatically not be entertained.




Portrait Sketching, Translation, Storytelling,
Arty-Crafty, Reading Tutorial & Preloved Items
are available at TheHoneybunch Marketplace

 
 
 

I kinda interested to have my family potrait sketched too especially when I saw her sketches, it reminded me how I used to watch those artist sketching such lovely pictures at the Central Market during my college time.(I used to go there to buy handcraft materials for children's workshop in my voluntary years..which greatly reduced... yet currently resurfaced at my kids playgroup..shall post up some of the new discovery or nice activities I discovered and experimented with you all :D)
Do check out Hanz's blog and drop her a note if you are interested ;)
 
Cheers to Gutsy WAHM-aspiring parents!
P.s: Admire their guts and hope to get brush on such creative and courageous "powder" on me :D too! ;)