Monday, June 28, 2010

Busy = Temperful Parents

Hi folks,
 
Last few weekends are hectic days for my family...never-ending events to attend to...
 
KY had rehearsals for her pioneer performance. When it finally concluded last Sat nite, Sunday we had people coming over to our place for swimming, followed with visiting my sister who have just give birth(Congrats jie). When we finally reach home at nite...we are all tired ...battery flat...except for my energetic Shone who managed to recharge his battery over at my sister's place.
 
So when all of us were sleeping, at about 10.20pm, suddenly i woke up and found Shone missing....and guess what I heard? The water dripping sound from the bathroom...oh no...my dear Shone been love playing water in the bathroom lately...so without any question asked i grab him out of the bathroom and had wanted to give him a piece of mind..then only realised that he actually wanted to wash his bottom with the water as what we normally does(not using wet wipes for cleaning poo poo since he was a baby).
 
How guilty I felt then, he must have failed waking me up to clean for him...so I apologetically said sorry to him and quickly wash his bottom for him.
 
Busy = Temperful Parents
 
 
I must remind myself not to blow up in ANY CASE especially not before hearing them out!
 
Hope a better weekdays for all ..
 
Stay sane and loving despite being "hectic" mode!
 
Cheers!

No comments: