Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Health screening results= Barely Pass

Hi folks,
 
Just had a health screening (body fat analysis), the result is not that good....compared to 2 years back when I did it.
 
Guess cos I have not been exercising and also been eating same portion even though i have reduce the no. of breastfeeding session.
 
And the good news is..perfect timing! Cos I have decided and managed to persuade hubby to go for trial yoga class this Thurs!
 
Can't wait to restart my yoga sessions!
 
Stay tuned for more updates!
 
Have a healthy and Energetic time folks!
 
Start exercising and eating well for u and your family's sake!
 
Cheers!

3 comments:

Hanz Jamaludin said...

Yoga? Wow! Eih, Molly, can't believe u said about the fat thingy...u slim what...

cre8tone said...

Stay healthy

alohamolly said...

hi...thanks everyone for your well wishes :)

Hanz..doing yoga to make me feel fit again..feel bit sluggish without exercising.. :D