Thursday, July 1, 2010

Health Analysis Results

Hi folks,
Few days ago, I posted about how I barely pass the Healthy Analysis I had done at work when they organized a health check event.
This is a simple test which I had done two years ago (just before I had Shone).
So what I have been saying is compared to my last check 2 years back, my results deteriorates maybe due to age factor and the fact that I don't get to exercise or walk as much as I should.(No serious health complications here, thanks for all who left their well-wishes and comment).
Actually if I were to compare with my other colleagues who did the same test, my results aren't that bad  hehe…at least my body age is much "younger" than my actual age. All of my colleagues have older (at least 5 years older) Body Age than their actual age. Mostly due to dietary habits and lack of exercise too.
How the test is done?
We would first fill up our height and weight. Then they will enter some figures into the Fat Analyzer Weighing Scale (see example image). And the following results will be input on a form comparing against the "Ideal" figure.
So here's what I got:
Weight: 48.8kg (this is the "heaviest normal weight" I ever had in 5 years' time minus pregnancy and post-pregnancy period, I normally fluctuate from 43-46kg)
My Results vs. the Ideal Figure (for my age and size)
Body Fat (%): 23.9            Ideal figure- 19-21% (Age 15-39) – Slightly exceeded the healthy range
Muscle Skeletal (%): 27.8               Ideal Figure: Female >30% - Need start exercise regime (besides housework and weight-listing ("carrying kids" hehe, I am not doing my usual jogging or sports)
Visceral Fat: 2    Idea range: 1-4 ( Ok, at least this one I passed, however, I was told people aimed for "1", so well…if I include more exercise and take note on the white rice, white bread intake, more fruits and vegetables, I should be looking at figure "1" soon!)
Body Age: 26 (Ok..somehow this is a good news, although 2 years back, when I was 28, my Body Age is 21? What a fast deteriorating figure, mostly due to age and sedentary lifestyle I guess)
 So folks, if you happened to see any such test..go ahead and try check out your results. Now this Body Fat Analysis does not mean the actual physical body fat you can see with your naked eyes, people who are thin can have quite alarming figure too!
Stay healthy and active, include more fruits and vegetables in your diet…and cut down on meat intake!
Cheers!

No comments: