Friday, July 16, 2010

Newer and Better Eoe Online

Hi folks!

How often do you print your digital image collections?

I usually will print my digital photo for special occasion(e.g as a gift to my grandparents, parents, etc) and when I managed to gather enough memorable shots. So I remember the last time I printed with eoe Online was in 2009. Their service was superb fast, that is what I recalled.

Now, a year later, when I revisited eoe Online, wow....yeah that was the first impression I got when their Homepage appears. Cool, nice and colourful page. Very inviting.




And when I browse through the pages, here's what caught my eyes,  they have something "SPECIALS OF THE MONTH" on good offers! Love this cute giraffe frame!



And next of course, I like to try out their digital image printing online order service again! Here's the page that appears when your click on "PRINT PHOTOS".




Very neat and easy-to-understand instruction available. Fuss-free printing steps. And check out their current SPECIAL PRINTS PROMOTION:


4R print @ RM0.30 each

5R print @ RM0.50 each

No additional charges

No minimum quantity

required

Free delivery for orders

RM35.00 and above

This is very affordable indeed. In fact, I have recommended my sister who need to print a large bulk of her wedding photos for her in-laws in a fast and fuss-free manner considering she would have no time to go to the physical photo studio to fill up the manual form, pass her digital photo and collect it physically.

And I think when she did her printing then, eoe Online is having another special offer which gave her two 8R frames for free! Nice yeah...

So guys, what are you waiting for? If you are thinking about  printing out your digital images, why not give eoe Online a try! You won't regret it! I call this Hassle-Free printing service!
Happy Shopping & Printing!

Cheers!

No comments: