Saw this interesting workshop for parents from Parenthots!
Organiser: Woods Macrobiotics
Workshop title: Raising Healthy Babies & Children for parents and parents-to-be.
Talks conducted by:
- Environmentalist June Kalim (Macrobiotic pregnancy and childcare)
- Environmental scientist Lim Da Vid (Nurturing healthy and happy children)
- Owner of Fit for 2 cafe
- Fitness guru Debbra Lee (Pregnancy fitness)
- Infant massage instructor Angela Kong Ai Sun (Baby massage)
- Distributor of Innertalk music therapy CDs Yan Sow Lim (Life begins in the womb)
- Yoga instructor Florence Thomas (Pregnancy yoga)
- Aromatherapist Irene Thian (Feet treat for mothers-to-be and safe oils for use in pregnancy)
- Natural baby care advisor of Living Options Adeline Shak (Organic babycare products)
Date: Sept 19, from 10am-5pm at Federal Hotel, Kuala Lumpur.
Fee: RM80 (inclusive of macrobiotic organic lunch and organic tea break)
For enquiries, call (03) 2287-0959 or email email@example.com.