Friday, August 13, 2010

Playhouse Disney Celebrates Merdeka Day with Arts & Crafts Specials!

Hi folks!
 
This 31 Aug would be Malaysia National Day!!

And Playhouse Disney is dedicating its an entire week filled with art & craft activities on Playhouse Disney (Astro Channel 613) to celebrate Malaysia's 53rd National Day! 
 
First, catch the season two premiere of Chloe's Closet from August 30 to September 3, Monday to Friday at 4.00pm and see how Chloe is able to teach your preschoolers various art-related theories like shapes, sequencing, measurement and patterns!

Right after each episode of Chloe's Closet, the little ones will be able to catch the premiere of the made-in-Malaysia short-form series, Craft My Day! 

 

Wow!! This latest Playhouse Disney short-form series teaches preschoolers simple art & craft activities like hand-painting, making a mask or even 'building' a cardboard toy car! 

 

After each episode of Craft My Day, we can log on to www.playhousedisney-asia.com to download detailed instructions and get creative at home!

Another fun thing to do indoor with our kids!

Enjoy...and have a good weekend everyone!
 
Cheers!


2 comments:

transformed housewife said...

my daughters love the website! Now, I have to take turns with them. It means, less time for BW for me!

cre8tone said...

My kids love craft my day!~