Friday, December 17, 2010

Ask What Can I Do?

Hi folks!

Am reflecting a lot today.... While waiting for my zzz mood to set in...doing my best to rest despite the piles of unfolded clothes, unwashed dishes, unmanned kids who aren't feeling drowsy way past bedtime, MIA DH who himself are ever tired fulfilling his own duty and mission in a tired body...

I am learning to ask myself What Can I Do? More than I ask and expressed If only who & who could do this and that....

This way I feel more in control, less resentful,
More independent, less whining,
More power, less weakening spirit....

How many times we are faced with repeated tasks that need to be completed no matter what condition we are in-
to quote a few- uninterested, bored, ill, rushed, stressed,etc...

There's no where/way to hide or avoid
We can only pull ourselves up & do the Best we can
And learn to be wiser & stronger along the way

Keeping our patience, love and sheer determination with us
Complete the task with nothing but sense of responsibility & faith
That we have ask What I Can do? And Done it to our Best!
There we shall have no regrets.... Even if the day ends right away.....end peacefully ....with dignity....

Feel better after writing these thoughts out....
As my zzzzz mood arrive, it's time to say goodnite!
To a better day tomorrow......Goodnite everyone...sleep tight!

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: