Saturday, December 18, 2010

A New The Star On The iPad

Hi folks!

Having tried out the iPad at Epic Centre, wow...the book-lover in me can't help ga-ga over such luxury book-reading gadget.

Thus far, I have been reading my ebook over my iPhone while in waiting mode; waiting for hubby to knock off, waiting at clinic, waiting waiting waiting...and I do my blog-hopping on it too.

Now, if I do those on iPad, it would certainly be such a breeze...bigger screen...and now even my daily news is on iPad!

The Star, the Malaysia's leading English language newspaper can now be viewed on the iPad!

Go here for more details.

Now those of you who own an iPad, you might like to check it out and pls. share with me how the new look feels..reading TheStar on iPad.

Cheers!

2 comments:

K-Baby said...

I love the iPad too! So handy and stylish kan. Btw, I link ur blog k! Thx :)

alohamolly said...

Hi K-Baby,

Yup, feel free to link my blog :)

Thanks!