Sunday, December 19, 2010

BlackBerry narrowly beats iPhone?

Hi folks!

Before I start using iPhone(much thanks to DH who gave me an iPhone as my birthday present), I am not so much into smartphones, gadgets and apps. And, for all you know, I might not even change my Nokia 3210(also a gift from then boyfriend and now hubby) if not it starts malfunctioning then.

After using iPhone, I am marvelled at how user-friendly and the enormous applications that comes with it. And, it did not stopped me from checking out BlackBerry though, being curious I am over the nearest smart phone rival....

I got to know Blackberry is adopted mostly by business executives while iPhone is mostly to geeks. But if I(and my kids) were to make a choice between iPhone and Blackberry, it would be iPhone.

Now, coming to the news I read few days ago..."BlackBerry narrowly beats iPhone??!!"...of WOW!!! That must comes from the purchasing power of the Business people....and of course the fact that it is doubtless quite good for e-mailing....and chatting amongst BB user.

Now,Out of curiousity..hehe..if your phone starts malfunctioning now, which smartphone would you choose to buy? Will u pick iPhone or Blackberry?

Like to hear from you all! :)  

Cheers!


No comments: