One Sunday, I attended a talk on Kids' Nutrition by a Nutritionist who is also studying the art of Chinese medicine.
- Each human born with Original/Base Source of Qi which 98% comes from mom (when they were born) and 2% comes from daily nutrition.
- Basic function like for e.g. Heart pumping blood to liver, waking us up uses very little basic qi(in chinese they call it "yuan qi")
- Daily lifestyle and proper & adequate nutrition contributes back Yuan Qi back to our body. This includes exercise, emotional management, food we consumed.
- Yuan Qi is very important to replenish/repair organ & for our body emergency reaction & healing purpose ( immunity)
- Chinese medicine acts to activate inner qi to rebuild our body
- Meat diet
- Daily Cultivation