Friday, January 14, 2011

Confused at the Telco bill

Hi folks!

Maybe I am not good at accounting. But seriously this is not what I understand about monthly commitment fee advertised by the telco. company.
Let's say we subscribe for monthly commitment fee of MYR30, and we only used for MYR15, would you expect your bill to be more than MYR30??? Or, you would
expect your bill to be within MYR30??!!!

I don't expect my bill to be anything more than the MYR30 unless that MYR30 is a "monthly subscription fee" that I am unaware at this age of stiff telco. business..

Check your bills and enlighten me please...how do the telco charges you?

Confused and feel cheated!!

4 comments:

Edward said...

the RM30 is ur access fee since it already stated is commitment fee or u can refer to this website since it got guide u how to read ur bil status from its

http://www.maxis.com.my/personal/service/billexplained/bill_detailOfCharges.asp

Edward said...

From the bil refference u should immediately go to nearest maxis counter to inform them that i using the commitment package instead the individual package since i'm faces this cases b4 .which charges me 100 per month including my usage and access fee.

alohamolly said...

Thanks Edward, I guess I must have misunderstood on how they charged. ;)

Edward said...

May I know what package u subscribe n why u chooice the package with access fee since nwdays all package come in bundle which include all ur calling +sms charges and only paid when it excess the amount or u may be go into maxis counter to enquiry about ur package since last time my digi when i switch the plan with my parent and they did a error which the scenerio same as u which got access fee and bil was spike up from Rm60 to Rm120 per month ..