Friday, January 14, 2011

My Hardworking Child/Children Contest

Hi folks!

Here's another contest run by a blogger buddy, Transformed Housewife.


 





It's her very first time I'm organizing a contest here in her blog. And here I am supporting and joining in the fun!

Now, what are the steps needed?

1-  You have to be follower in "Transformed Housewife" and "Crazy Abt Contests " blogs. (checked twice-Done)
2-  This is open to all Malaysian bloggers. If you are currently residing in other country, please provide an address in Malaysia if you are named one of the winners.(Yes, I am)
3-   Please put up the banner at the sidebar and in your entry with the link to this entry. (orite..done)
4-   Choose the best photo of your child/children that are doing something or busy helping you doing any tasks at home (if you have more than one, submit only one photo that include them all or just 
 choose one of them).(Since I have submitted once for KY during past contest, this time I like to submit one of Shone's pic-see below)
5-    Your child/children must be in the range of 0- 6 years old.  (Yep, Shone is 2 1/2)
5-    You are encouraged to tag 2 or more of your friends. (this is OPTIONAL) (folks, pls. volunteer and tag yourself :P)
6-    Leave the permanent link to your contest entry here in the comment box after you have published your entry.


There'll be 3 winners. Yippee yey!!! Excited!!
Here's my Hardworking Child, Shone; helping me to cut the vegetables for dinner.

Happy Birthday to another hardworking child- Fathini, the BIRTHDAY GIRL.

Cheers!

1 comment:

transformed housewife said...

owhh...he's so cute inn the apron. thanks for joining my contest. Good luck :D