Monday, January 3, 2011

The year that was – a meme(Part 2)

Hi folks!
Continuation from my previous post.

29. Did you suffer hardship in 2010?

Not really

30. Whose behavior merited celebration?

My hubby (less temper, more sharing of household chores and taking care of the kids)

31. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Me, myself and I (for not doing what I should be doing)

32. What did you get really, really, really excited about?

Winning some contest/getting invites to Press events as a blogger.

33. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Happier
ii. thinner or fatter? Fatter (as a result of being happier? Eating more :P ? I think more of having good appetite and more social events & good eating places to go)
iii. richer or poorer? (break-even)


34. How did you spend the New Year's?
Went to Cameron in year 2011, Klang (witnessed the firework display near Jusco) in year 2010

35. How many one-night stands?
None

36. What was your favorite TV program?

NTV7 Morning Breakfast Show

37. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?

None

38. What was the best book you read?

Zero Limit
39. What was your greatest musical (re)discovery?
Singing? Dancing with rythmn

40. What did you want and get?

A change of job.

41. What did you want and not get?

Travelling overseas.

42. What was your favorite film that you watched this year?
 Haven't been watching much, but one which documentary filmed on the earthquake in China caught my attention.


43. What one experience do you never want to repeat from this year?

Feeling rotten.

44. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
Wear it (anything left hanging in my wardrobe during my pre-pregnancy age) whenever you feel like it, don't wait for special events. I have been wearing a lot more dresses than I did in previous years while I was still breastfeeding. Ever since I weaned Shone from daytime BF, I am able to wear back my dresses and non-nursing wear garment!

45. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most 

Daphne Iking. I kind of follow her story since she's pregnant, divorced and surviving strongly as a single mom now.

46. Who did you miss?
 My ex-colleagues and old buddies.


47. Quote that sums up your year:

Do it now or never.

48. Was 2010 a good year for you?

Yes.

49. What was your favorite moment of the year?

Witnessing my daughter's first performance.
50. What was your least favorite moment of the year?
Getting sick and grounded (quarantined and missed travelling events).

51. Where were you when 2010 began?
 In the car, watching fireworks.


52. Who were you with?

Hubby and kids.

53. Do you have a new year's resolution for 2011?

Yes!

54. What was your favorite month of 2010?

Dec 2010.

55. What was your favorite song in 2010?

Jolin and David Tao upbeat marriage song, " Today I am going to marry you!". I used to listen to it whenever I feel down…not cos of the lyrics more of the upbeat tune J

56. What was your favorite record from 2010? 
None.

57. How many concerts did you see in 2010?
None

58. Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2010?
None. I don't take alcohol.

59. Did you do a lot of drugs in 2010?

Nope.

60. How many people did you sleep with in 2010?

3…my hubby and two kids.

61. Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?

Yes, I shouted at kids and been telling people (someone close to me which happened to be one of the guest's mom) that I got no time to cook when they wanna come to my house for swimming (back then I have no confidence that I can manage the housecleaning, taking care of two kids and preparing dinner within less than 2 hours I am given, and yep, at the end, I ordered pizza delivery, and the youngsters(about 15-20 of them) are happy and came again for several weekends later). And of course, over time I improved and managed to make sushi with kids, fried bee hoon, etc. Learning to be an efficient host without getting stressed out.

62. What was the worst lie someone told you in 2010?

Not that I realized/know.

63. Did you treat somebody badly in 2010?
Yes, myself & hubby.

64. Did somebody treat you badly in 2010?

Yes, myself.

65. What was your most embarrassing moment of 2009?

Cannot recall.

66. If you could go back in time to any moment of 2010 and change something, what would it be?
To handle my change of job event in a better way. At last minute, I had to reject two job offers which are critical to that co. & team and of course critical for my career path and lifestyle too.

67. What are you most looking forward to in 2011?

To improve myself and check off my new year goals one by one till the last one(will share it once I got them organized and run thru :) !

2 comments:

transformed housewife said...

nice to read the tag questions just now. I have another tag for you: (hehe- don't hate me for this)
http://nuradyanirosly.blogspot.com/2010/12/i-love-my-blog-everything-about-my-blog.html

YenPing said...

I like this
"Learning to be an efficient host without getting stressed out."
I always get stress and cannot do things well, and feel sleepy always ler...