Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Kids room

Hi folks!

I overlooked this post as I have actually previously posted the pictures in FB rather than on my blog I think...only when one of my friend started asking did I notice this it.

Remember my long-time goal to turn the storeroom into the kids room?

I finally managed to do it one day...or one fine day when this mommy felt gung-ho enough to do it all on her own....in roughly 3/4 day. Phew!..Talking about when mood came...

So here are some pictures after the decluttering...and after the decor done by the kids....(this is one of the trick/tips ..get the kids involved in decorating their own room...then there's higher chance they will like staying in their own room rather than camping with us)

So, I will let the picture do the talking here....


Now, I only managed to capture the wall, cos this room is quite small actually besides one queen size bed and the keyboard, it is purposely left empty as the doctor said try to leave the kids bedroom/sleeping area to be less stuff, as less stuff = less dust...as two of them have real sensitive nose here.

Cheers another project checked from my list! Yey...what's next? Hmm...the garden!







1 comment:

Chinneeq said...

so cute your lil KY :)