Saturday, November 12, 2011

Recuperate- Day 2

Hi folks!
Ironically my appetite did returned yesterday however that brings another string of emotional-high turbulence..

As I waited DH lunchtime to arrive, I was already very hungry. Ate a big apple, made a cup of Milo, scoop a big spoonful of steamed chocolate cake made by my talented neighbor. Still waiting....

When 12noon reaches, DH didn't call to check what I like to have for lunch.. So I called him..Tadahh...he's already eating outside with his colleague..and I still ask are u buying me lunch later? Obviously never came across his mind..yea.. To him a discharged wife is one who are capable to of not only take care of the family but herself too disregard I am discharged to recuperate.. Disregard I am sent home with a still low platelet of 87.

I feel utterly Disappointed!!!!! I asked," so u got no intention to pack me anything?!!" and I did what I don't usually do... I Slammmed his call. I slammed the doors.. And wanted to cry cry hard but still too weak to cry...no.. I must not agitate myself.. I must recover fast cos my son is still being taken care of by my equally not so well dad( suffering from diarrhea)

I bombarded my FB walls with lotsa emotions n sadness..while growling in hunger until my sis came to my rescue..

Lessons learnt.. Which I should have learnt it long time now..never expect a guy to be sensitive enough to know what u want.. They are simply clueless and hopeless at this dept.

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

MeRy said...

Hope you will get well soon...
Be strong,ok!!