Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Recuperate- Day 5

Hi folks!

How long it takes to fully-recover from dengue fever?

I first had the symptoms (fever, diarrhea, giddiness/feel like vomitting) on 2nd Nov evening. After two-day, doc did a blood test for me. Results shows my platelet 113/150 & white blood cells also went down. Admitted to hospital on 5th Nov @ the platelet just went down each day@scary rate: 113,78,48,37,....

Dr. said it was normal, some ppl went down to single digit before it came up again.

The Korean young lady who shared the same room as I did discharged after 9 days of dengue fever. I calculated & pinned for the day I could recover @ I did after staying for 6 days, on the 8th day of my dengue fever...@87 platelet...but then my rashes came. I tried my best not to scratch... Now after 12days of dengue, the rashes still there..but not so itchy anymore...

So all in all, it takes 2 weeks to endure ... So pls... Dear construction sector n everyone.. Play our part & don't let another person becomes dengue fever victim ... It's no joke at all.. Try vomitting for a week...

Take care all. Clear those waters, don't let it be mozzy breeding ground!!!

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

transformed housewife said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. Take a good care of yourself.