Tuesday, December 27, 2011

DiGi iPhone 4SURE I DO 1ST

Hi folks!

When hubby is telling me about the new features of iPhone 4S to me while having meal one day, I was half-listening to him and half-reading+eating. Until he mentioned about the Siri.

Wow, Siri does sure sounds like a great time-saving feature for moms like us! Just imagine checking for route without having to press on the phone, or ask Siri to check on the recipes i have kept in my ibooks. Wow..good good feature for me! Great hands-free assistant in deed.

So, if DH ever get his wish granted on getting the new iPhone 4S (or maybe I got it myself by winning contest running by Nuffnang now), the first feature I will play around with would be Siri! I would check on Siri and see how updated and smart she is by asking her, "Who is the winner of the contest-

"Win the DiGi iPhone 4Showdown!"?


Hoping that Siri would say,
"Ms. Molly Lim from Secondtimeparenthood.blogspot.com"

Yey!

Cheers!

No comments: