Saturday, January 8, 2011
Friday, January 7, 2011
Pay Less Books Warehouse Sales
Read More for Less
Paperback Fiction : 5 Books for RM12
Non Fiction : From RM3
Teen & Children Books : From RM1
Time : 10am to 9pm
Jalan SS 16
(Next to Carrefour Subang)
Hytex Warehouse Sale
Kids Brands Offered
Winnie the Pooh
Time : 10am to 7pm
Location (Tel 603 6273 2323)
MPS Taman Ehsan
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
We got most of our electrical items from Harvey Norman when we first shift into our own nest.
7th Malaysian International Brands Bedding Fair 2011
Up to RM500 Cash Rebate for Trade-in old mattress
Mattress up to 50% Cash Rebate
Bed Frames up to 90% with purchase of Mattress
Ikano Power Centre
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Closing date: Jan 30, 2011
Check out the Contest Rules & Regulations at Parenthots!Good Luck & Cheers!
Monday, January 3, 2011
29. Did you suffer hardship in 2010?
30. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My hubby (less temper, more sharing of household chores and taking care of the kids)
31. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Me, myself and I (for not doing what I should be doing)
32. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Winning some contest/getting invites to Press events as a blogger.
33. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Happier
ii. thinner or fatter? Fatter (as a result of being happier? Eating more :P ? I think more of having good appetite and more social events & good eating places to go)
iii. richer or poorer? (break-even)
34. How did you spend the New Year's?
Went to Cameron in year 2011, Klang (witnessed the firework display near Jusco) in year 2010
35. How many one-night stands?
36. What was your favorite TV program?
NTV7 Morning Breakfast Show
37. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
38. What was the best book you read?
39. What was your greatest musical (re)discovery?
Singing? Dancing with rythmn
40. What did you want and get?
A change of job.
41. What did you want and not get?
42. What was your favorite film that you watched this year?
Haven't been watching much, but one which documentary filmed on the earthquake in China caught my attention.
43. What one experience do you never want to repeat from this year?
44. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
Wear it (anything left hanging in my wardrobe during my pre-pregnancy age) whenever you feel like it, don't wait for special events. I have been wearing a lot more dresses than I did in previous years while I was still breastfeeding. Ever since I weaned Shone from daytime BF, I am able to wear back my dresses and non-nursing wear garment!
45. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most
Daphne Iking. I kind of follow her story since she's pregnant, divorced and surviving strongly as a single mom now.
46. Who did you miss?
My ex-colleagues and old buddies.
47. Quote that sums up your year:
Do it now or never.
48. Was 2010 a good year for you?
49. What was your favorite moment of the year?
Witnessing my daughter's first performance.
50. What was your least favorite moment of the year?
Getting sick and grounded (quarantined and missed travelling events).
51. Where were you when 2010 began?
In the car, watching fireworks.
52. Who were you with?
Hubby and kids.
53. Do you have a new year's resolution for 2011?
54. What was your favorite month of 2010?
55. What was your favorite song in 2010?
Jolin and David Tao upbeat marriage song, " Today I am going to marry you!". I used to listen to it whenever I feel down…not cos of the lyrics more of the upbeat tune J
56. What was your favorite record from 2010?
57. How many concerts did you see in 2010?
58. Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2010?
None. I don't take alcohol.
59. Did you do a lot of drugs in 2010?
60. How many people did you sleep with in 2010?
3…my hubby and two kids.
61. Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
Yes, I shouted at kids and been telling people (someone close to me which happened to be one of the guest's mom) that I got no time to cook when they wanna come to my house for swimming (back then I have no confidence that I can manage the housecleaning, taking care of two kids and preparing dinner within less than 2 hours I am given, and yep, at the end, I ordered pizza delivery, and the youngsters(about 15-20 of them) are happy and came again for several weekends later). And of course, over time I improved and managed to make sushi with kids, fried bee hoon, etc. Learning to be an efficient host without getting stressed out.
62. What was the worst lie someone told you in 2010?
Not that I realized/know.
63. Did you treat somebody badly in 2010?
Yes, myself & hubby.
64. Did somebody treat you badly in 2010?
65. What was your most embarrassing moment of 2009?
66. If you could go back in time to any moment of 2010 and change something, what would it be?
To handle my change of job event in a better way. At last minute, I had to reject two job offers which are critical to that co. & team and of course critical for my career path and lifestyle too.
67. What are you most looking forward to in 2011?
Sunday, January 2, 2011
This contest runs from 24 December 2010 to 23 January 2011
The contest rules are as easy as below:
1. Click to become a "Follower" for Kedai Baby - see their sidebar on the left
2. "Like" their Facebook fan page, please click here
3. Suggest their Facebook fan page to as many friends as possible - they said to be selling cheaper than retail baby products, so good to share the good news and get everyone to save where they can?
4. Create one simple entry about Kedai Baby on our blog about "Kedai Baby's Launching Giveaway", and don't forget to include their banner in our entry! (which I just did :)..check out the Banner is as per the beginning of this entry. )
5. Tag 5 of your friends in our blog entry about their giveaway
Here I would like to tag the following friends:
6. Email us at email@example.com with your (i) full name, (ii) mailing address, (iii) Facebook profile name, and (iv) your link with regards to your blog entry on this giveaway - the reason why we want you to email is because we understand you might not want to share your private details with the rest of the world!
7. Drop a comment to this entry to say hi, or just about anything that comes across your mind e.g. suggestions or criticism about our products, anything!
TWO winners will be selected, based on our blog entries. =
Sit and wait for their winner announcement 1 week after the deadline: