Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Pot of Love for a secondtime mom

Hi folks! Today I went to visit my buddy who has just delivered her second child. Being the second child, she would be having most of the things she needs..so I made her a pot of nourishing drink during confinement to replenish qi & blood. I also got her some foodstuff which she needs but hard to go out to get them(not all hubby knows where/willing to drive out to scout)..hopefully those items would last her till she regains energy to travel out ;) congrats once again Charl, my dear buddy, welcome to the juggling world being mom of two kids ..I am sure u'll do an awesome job! Cheers!

2 comments:

transformed housewife said...

what kind of drink is that?

Chinneeq said...

Molly, your friend is truly blessed to have you as a friend :)