Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Online Shopping List

Hi folks!

Here are some of the things I used to buy online:
  1. Certain supplement (e.g., spirulina) or organic products
  2. Baby Bottles, Kids Bottles, Nursing pad, Nursing wear, etc
  3. Electronic gadgets
  4. Coupons/Vouchers
  5. Cinema tickets
  6. Air Tickets
  7. Certain household items that you don't find in normal shop
  8. Books (mostly for children and on topics like Parenting)
  9. Sports items
  10.  ? ?

Things I am yet comfortable of purchasing online are:
  1. Clothes (I tried once but the materials of the clothing are not what I expected)
  2. Shoes (I feel more secure trying out the shoes before buying unless it's sandals or slippers)
  3. what are yours?
Love to hear from you! :)

1 comment:

transformed housewife said...

toys for my kids and the latest was a nursing dress.