Thursday, November 1, 2012

When zzz mode was abruptly OFF

Hi folks!

Here I am wide awake by my own bad cough....

Just seen doc last night to get medicine. No antibiotic. Just some flu tablets and cough mixture.

Middle of the night still coughing...

These days there have been many such zzz-less moment due to Nose stucked, shirt all wet from cold sweat and now from cough...

So what do I do when zzz-less? I either practice breathing technique hoping it'll bring me to slumberland or I start browsing my Google Reader to blog-hope, those that interest me the most is recipes and pictures of food...wonder when I could start cooking, eating like normal. Now most food are tasteless to me....and I generally do not have much appetite. Browsing through the Recipes bloggers posted for VEGAN MOFO is truly a great appetite booster even for that few minutes...

Ok I better not bored you with my endless ramblings...time to blog-hop till my eyes feel tired and mind wish to shut down and rest...

Have a good day folks!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: