Wednesday, December 19, 2012

15 minutes Stir-fry Noodles

Hi folks! When I am running short of time, this is an all-time favourite that I'll cook for our lunch pack. I love adding lotsa vegetables in it. My boy asked for the noodles again the next day.

Very simple ingredients and steps.
Here I used Vits dried noodles.
While the noodles is being boiled in hot water, I chopped all the vegetables(you may add carrot, spinach, mushroom,etc to make up the 5-colors combination). Next, stir-fry all the ingredients and seasoning before adding the lightly cooked noodles and mixed well.
All done within 15 mins, hot n piping yummy noodles for one hungry family..yummy..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Simple and yummy. I also have an easy way to fry noodles, especially bihun. I add in 1 can of stew pork.