Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Learning to receive with grace

Hi folks!

The story began weeks ago, during a gathering with a family friend who I haven't seen for 8 years. 

We had a gathering with her and had the joy of meeting her son, Sebby..a cute, chubby vegetarian toddler whom I loved to bits.

So huggable and lovable boy. As I played with him that night, two aunties asked me on different occasions whether we are planning to have another one. My standard answer is," we are satisfied with two. Furthermore, I have given away ALL my baby and maternity stuff!!!"...Then one added, that is not an issue...

The next day, as I suddenly realized that my menstrual cycle was late by a week. I have been quite busy of late to notice it. But since it ever late thrice- twice at each of the two pregnancies, and once after dengue recovery, I went to pharmacy to get the test kit..I bought twin pack to be on safe side.

First one tested the next morning, I accidentally used the wrong side, no signs..threw it away and tried the other one..within a minute or so..results was out.... I walked to the room and break the news to equally surprised hubby...

And the story continues of the emotional and physical roller-coaster which we have went through... Thanks for the blessings and trust on us God, believing we could love one more ...

To be continued...

Meanwhile pls. do your act of kindness by joining this contest and charity hosted at my blog:http://www.secondtimeparenthood.net/2012/11/contest-and-charity-share-softness.html?m=1 
Before 8 Dec! Kleenex will be donating MYR10 per entry to Make-A-Wish Malaysia. So please give a helping hand! Thanks in advance and have a blessed day! 

Cheers!


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: