Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Spring-cleaning? Got things for recycle?

Dear All,

I am using the service from www.recycleandreward.my for my recent spring-cleaning and recycling effort. Instead of paying the transport people RM10 to take my old washing machine away, I got paid for MYR10 (if i redeem the points for Jusco voucher ;D ) for recycling my washing machine! And am looking forward to use their service again for my spring-cleaning. Have managed to clear away two boxes of papers and books for recycling as well as some glass bottles and plastic bottles during the weekend spring-cleaning.

If you are interested to do your bit for the nature and earn some points for your "unwanted" recyclables, do register yourself! They offer door-to-door pickup, a plus point especially for those who staying in apartment or condos. 

Items you can send for recycling:
  • Electronic goods
  • Papers (books, tetrapak, etc)
  • Glass Bottles
  • Plastic Bottles
  • etc (check out the site for more details)
Let's discard our unwanted stuff eco-consciously rather than deserting(illegally and uncivic-mindedly) by the roadside. Your kind and considered deed may give another lease of life for others and for the nature!

Cheers!
(Note: You may quote my referral ID (RR2B9965T7) when you register and recycle :) and you may get your friend to quote your ID too when they sign up...we can all help to spread the recycling habits around and earn some points for the effort ;) )

1 comment:

Cynful Pleasure said...

Hi Molly.. thanks for the recommendation.. it's really useful though... :D