Monday, February 18, 2013

First day of work for many and an article published!

Hi folks!

Today is the first day of work after a week break from the Chinese New Year holiday for many. However, there are still some away at their home town for the prayer on the 9th day of Chinese New Year, usually on the eve of it. Thus, I find the road is still pretty clear this morning. 


Hope everyone have a great start of the year and not too much disturbed by the Monday Blues.. (I am trying hard to pick myself up too with lotsa fresh fruits..)

Oh, ya...just saw my article being published at Parenthots, The Star here. Grateful and happy to found the good news on this Blue-ish monday...this would definitely gave me a boost to achieve the strings of things I wish to accomplish or experiment this year!

Cheers and have a good week folks!


No comments: