Saturday, February 9, 2013

On the eve of Chinese New Year

Hi folks!

Today is the eve of Chinese New Year. There are still people who are working on this day. DH is one of them. 

What I always looking forward on this day is the reunion dinner. 

After most of my siblings got married, we will usually have our reunion earlier before the actual eve of CNY as those who got married usually need to balik kampung back to their in-laws' place.

I am lucky that my in-law are KL folks, thus I don't have to take long leave for balik kampung trip.

I will be starting work on Wednesday...pending if i would take leave on the day to spend more time with my family.

How about you? What customs, traditions do you look forward to on this day?

It's also a day we do our last spring-cleaning of our house and, our mind. Clear the old, bring in the new, Discard the bads and welcome the good ones as they said..

So today DH will help to finished off whatever pending cleaning work before we welcome the New Year!

Happy Chinese New Year to all!

Cheers!

No comments: