Tuesday, March 5, 2013

It's here....Zalora

Hi folks!

Lately I had so many chances for retail therapy ;)

Shopping for kids and baby items and then for me as well!

Didn't have much time and choices to shop before Chinese New Year..just nice that Zalora is having a RM18.88 sales last week. 

Here are the collection of items which I always wanted to get(and what's more when the prices went down further than normal price). A Statement necklace, blink-blink sandal(it's good to have easy to slip-on shoes for mommy of three later) with leopard print on the side, 3 pairs of earrings, a belt and a wrist pouch(again..a good one to have to free my hands to carry or hold other stuff!). 

Coincidently, all items are in my favourite orange color! So is Zalora signature box.."It's here...Zalora! in Orange! Lol..

Now I totally understood why people said retail therapy works! All these items for only RM18.88 each. 

Zalora (http://www.zalora.com.my/) always has these awesome deals. If you need some affordable retail therapy  too do give the site a check. Oh ya, they provide RM20 voucher for first time buyer! ;)

Cheers :) happy shopping!



Sent from my iPhone

No comments: