Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What I have been reading lately

Hi folks!

These days I could be tired before 9pm, sleeping earlier when DH is around...or getting the kids to gather around my room and read/play while mommy catches her zzz(feel slightly safer this way!).

And the middle-of-the-night toilet breaks are at times making me having interrupted sleep...and when this happened, I would be doing some reading to tires my eyes out(so that I could go back to sleep) and not to waste my time tossing and turning and causing more backache. Killing two birds with one stone.

As my kitchen tap isn't working yet, thus the whole kitchen is out of job for the past week. I have been reading up/YouTube-ing on how to organize the kitchen cabinet so that it can function better when everything got settled down.

Besides I have also been reading up on frugal, healthy eating and grocery tips from this mama of 6 kids(amazing!)- http://goodcheapeats.com/

Quite inspirational to me and hope I could try done if her tried and tested tips ;)

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: