Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A feeling of Dejavu

Hi folks!

Yesterday while I was busied in the bathroom, bb no.3(we'll call him ZS from now on), was crying. KY called out to me. While I was still in there, I could hear KY doing her best(singing, comforting) ZS, trying to calm him or his crying. When I came out she said proudly that bb no longer crying...I did it!

Oh..such proud moment for the big sister! She said that she will be helping me with the bb and housework from now on during her school holiday and was busied tidying up the bb's room yesterday.

Suddenly thought of myself when I was her age, singing to my baby brother and alerting my mom whenever my baby brother poo...

Such tender loving care feeling that my kids will also carry on in their life as they grow..Thankful to God for all the blessings...

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: