Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A reminder to a mom

Hi folks!

Sadly, this is a mark of how ZS suffered at the hospital at 5months old. Look at Ye blue black mark caused by the intravenous needle ..must be painful as it tooks me more than 2 weeks to not feel painful at the spot I had the needle on during my last hospital stay.

Hope this serves as a good reminder to me to enforce mouth mask for anyone handling baby if they are coughing..I rather be right than be kind in this aspect. And being respectful and and nothing offensive to inculcate good habits on myself and others than to inflict such discomfort and suffering to a poor young baby. Vigilance is more important than laments and regrets..reminder to myself as a mom..don't wait till it's too late!

Cheers and sharing one of the gadget I invested lately to reduce the cough attacks!

No comments: