Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Tell me she's joking!

Hi folks!

Rather sad today. Unable to sleep even though am tired. Just receive a bomb today from my babysitter asking us to find another babysitter after she complained that ZS is getting stickier, always wants to carry thus making her unable to do her housework. Pretty sad. She used to boast to others that ZS is very easy to handle. I guess this is a phase, and also he started becoming more sticky after being hospitalized for croup when he was only 5 months old.

Now If only I have the option, I would gladly take care of him myself. Dear God, please guide me to make the intended and right decision.

Thank you...(tell me how can we not love the little ZS..sigh..for me who had to work, I don't have much chance to carry him even if I wished to!)

No comments: