Friday, January 22, 2016

New Year Aspiration 1 In progress

Hi folks!

I have not been updating much on the design and template of my blog since I have child no. 2. And it's time to do some springcleaning of my blog and also experiment with some of the designs, templates and new blogging tools and technologies.

This task is still pretty much in-progress state. So don't be surprised to see some new layout, templates and stuff for the next following days (weeks and months..perhaps..).




Meanwhile, to celebrate the New Year and new zest to implement my New Year hopes and aspirations (starting with this blog makeover)...do check out my very first giveaway for year 2016 here. Hope everyone give it a try and win some lovely day out with your kids for this Chinese New Year!

Happy Adventuring folks!

Cheers!

No comments: