Wednesday, December 7, 2016

My Early Christmas present



Hi folks!
Today I just got my X'Mas present- a 10-oil hard casing for my precious oils.
ZS opened and fill up the oils happily for me and asked, "Mommy, are we bringing this to the airplane?"
Hahaha..he still remember I always packed essential oils along when we went for trips. 
But nope, not this time yet, I just wanna test this 10-oils pouch ..and it's lovely to see the oils being placed nicely in a sturdy pouch. Hehe..just like how other babywearers mommies like to collect baby carriers or some ladies who loves to own shoes of all designs and colors.

For me, it's these oils and pouches/casing lolx..

What do you like collecting and viewing/admiring? Do you have special penchant for something you adores? Do share about it!

Cheers!







#essentialoil
#younglivingmalaysia

No comments: